Saturday, March 24, 2012

Extra Materials to Cover

OKAY! So there's quite a bit of extra material online on the course Blackboard that I know I want to cover at some point, so I'm going to make a note of it here so that I don't forget:

Course Readings I need to cover

These are the one's they've already allocated for us to read in the first few weeks:
  • The Rise of the Creative Class
  • The Problem: The Heart of the Research Process
  • Working With Groups
  • Group Genius
  • Groups at Work
  • Collaboration Explained

and also...

  • Screen Futures: Digital Directions 2011; the New View on TV
  • More than the Web - Collaborating with Community
  • Report about Arts and Creative Industries

and...

  • From Topics to Questions
  • Keeping a Research Journal


Other Stuff I also want to look at:

  • TED talks



There is so much to do already!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment