Saturday, March 24, 2012

RMIT, we meet again...

Wow, a fresh new year, fresh new subjects and fresh new goals. It's been a while since I've been at RMIT, having spent the past couple of years studying and exploring on the other side of the world. The teaching methods at San Diego State University are extremely different, but it feels good to touch home base and get back to the core of my Bachelor of Communication & Media I started in 2009.

SO. Media Industries 1. We meet for the first time. I expect a lot out of this class, because I remember a couple of years ago attending a few of the Media Industries 2 Seminars and getting anxious and excited about the career networking possibilities that they proposed. This class is a predecessor to MI2, and I hope to use it to my full advantage to help prepare me for a career in the Media Industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment